I'm still having problems
Message 11 of 56 (3,478 Views)

Re: inability to change servers

★★★ Newbie

NYET.  Still can't change servers. 

Message 12 of 56 (3,474 Views)

★★★ Newbie

trying to find the right area is so difficult - I started another thread not realising this one existed. Still cannot access other worlds.

Message 13 of 56 (3,473 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

The team got back to me on this, and apparently the root cause of this would be the use of Internet Explorer 9. Could you update to IE 10 or use another browser, and let me know if you still have the issue? Standard smile

There seem to be other issues to do with login, but the link isn't established yet.

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 14 of 56 (3,465 Views)

Re: inability to change servers PROBLEM SOLVED

★★★ Newbie

After installing Internet Explorer 10 the problem is solved for me. !!!!! Great!  

Message 15 of 56 (17,170 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After installing IE 10 the problem is solved (for me)!!! Thanks.

Message 16 of 56 (3,461 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Awesome! Standard smile
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 17 of 56 (3,456 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Sadly I use a Mac to play and Chrome as my preferred system, I set up a second account using firefox and all went well for quite a while. Now only world 53 on Chrome is available. In addition there is absolutely nothing displayed on main screen that indicates access to world 66 (Firefox account) or the ability to join any world.

Any ideas??

Message 18 of 56 (3,450 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue with firefox. Try deleting your cookies/cache/ect. It worked for me.

Message 19 of 56 (3,384 Views)

Re: inability to change servers PROBLEM SOLVED

★★★ Newbie

when i click on change server, i get a screen with only my current world on it.  please... i am on win7 using firefox.  i cleared my cache as suggested by one user, to no avail. how can i get this screen populated with other worlds?

Message 20 of 56 (3,280 Views)