Re: get to welcome back camander and will not load

by ldrider007

Original Post

get to welcome back camander and will not load

★★ Newbie

i've restarted my computer, cleared my cache, logged out of command and conquer, logged out of of ea. log back in can't get passed welcome back commander will not load. any help out there

Message 1 of 7 (2,681 Views)

Community Manager

@youramessAre you able to try accessing the site on another browser? 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (2,600 Views)

★★★ Newbie
same problems. sites load very slowly, rapid fps variations eventhough no problem with internet. automatically getting logged out very frequently. it was okay 2 or 3 weeks ago. i have subbed 4 accounts and used to simultaneously play all of them with no problem also total of 8 account sub on 2 server. these things are happening after the server update EA is doing. same with evry other browser. most of the time the sub accounts wont load and are stuck at miidle of loading
Message 3 of 7 (2,538 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's happening to me right now, but only for one of the servers I play.

Message 4 of 7 (2,501 Views)

★ Novice

command and conquer will only half way load up

Message 5 of 7 (1,499 Views)

★ Apprentice
@dldoxey Hello Commander,

please make sure to clear browser cache and cookies in case of a loading error, as well as deactivate any custom user scripts you are using with your browser.
Message 6 of 7 (1,493 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Make it 10 or maybe even more ppl meanwhile. I cant access the game since their last mppatch/maintance no matter what I tried. Guess my alliance will kick me soon since I'm offline without saying something. thx for your "fast" replay and help EA Games

Message 7 of 7 (1,297 Views)