Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

found new base

by Zobra74

Original Post

found new base

★★★★ Newbie

I found a decent base layout on world Wrath 23, put a marker on it to reserve it, and then destroyed the Forgotten Base on 29 Oct 18 in order to claim/control the Base and the territory around it while I waited for my cash resources to build up to the point where I could found a new base.  This took until today, 31 Oct 18, so the Forgotten Base re-spawned as I expected, and I prepared to kill it again and drop my new base on that location.  Fortunately, I checked the Forgotten Base layout one more time and was very disappointed to see that the layout had completely changed to a typical garbage layout!!  On previous worlds I have played, the base layout in any location only changes after a player drops/founds a new base on it. Only then should the new layout be different from what it was.  Destroying a Forgotten Base, Camp or Outpost is not supposed to cause the base layout to change when the Forgotten Base, Camp, or Outpost re-spawns.  Or, have you changed the rules of the game????  The location in question is 352:183 on Wrath 23.  Can you fix this?  This is the 3rd major bug I have experienced (and reported) on this world and I am really tired of these problems. I am thinking of changing the base names in my 3 accounts to "Too Many Problems -1, -2, -3, -4", "Ready to Quit-1, -2, -3, -4", and "Color Me Gone -1, -2, -3".

-- Signed  "Ready to Quit!"  (and if I get to "Color Me Gone", I will be!)

Message 1 of 1 (421 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help