Re: error 503s & general system error - cannot login!

by Judgee225757

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

The detailed instructions for contacting customer service was super helpful.  Thank you very much!!!

Message 11 of 30 (4,083 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I guess I got no chance since I am in the EU only came into this problem after I changed Hard Drives I guess it be a problem again when I go to an SSD on a new PC in the future.

I'll just keep checking back and forth but they really should patch this out so we don't have to be always online just make us login if we choose to play with others. Bought the game in 2014 and still have not completed it due to this crap.

EDIT: Ugh never mind I fixed my issue turns out I was using the wrong email as years ago when I started to want to play SWTOR I used my normal email but then forgot the password to that account like an idiot I created a new email and a new account and it was that new account that's linked to my game but my point still stands with the whole always be online issue.

Message 12 of 30 (3,900 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my problem general system error commamd and conquire 4

Message 13 of 30 (3,716 Views)

Community Manager

@Judgee225757 Gotcha, have you tried repairing the game by right clicking it in the Origin library and selecting the Repair option? 

EACade
Message 14 of 30 (3,709 Views)

★★★ Newbie

General system error pls help me  ommand and conquire 4

Message 15 of 30 (3,706 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Idem.

Message 16 of 30 (3,575 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
And when the game is from a different Origin platform?
Message 17 of 30 (3,574 Views)

tiberian twilight wont launch - steam purchase - win10

★★★ Newbie

Hi

I just bought Tibieran Twilight over Steam.

Game asks me to log in to EA, so i do it. Then it asks for the Product Key, I paste the number given my steam, >>>> GENERAL SYSTEM ERROR.

The community tells me EA needs to link my product key with the Steam account. But i cannot find any tech support contacts!

Need help

Link

https://answers.ea.com/t5/C-C-Tiberium-Alliances/error-503s-amp-general-system-error-cannot-login/td...

Message 18 of 30 (3,573 Views)

Re: tiberian twilight wont launch - steam purchase - win10

Community Manager

@holoduli You'll need to reach out to an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us so we can check the Steam code and replace it if needed. Unfortunately this isn't something I can do over the forums. 

EACade
Message 19 of 30 (22,657 Views)

Re: tiberian twilight wont launch - steam purchase - win10

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_CadeBuddy thanks, but that let me talk to support, it tells me just a link to this forum (Technical Support, Game would not launch).

Maybe this is another case of "just US citizen" can talk to support.

Message 20 of 30 (3,525 Views)