Re: comand and conquer the first decade windows 7

by kl4ndri

Original Post

Accepted Solution

comand and conquer the first decade windows 7

★★ Newbie

i am having trouble getting comand and conquer the first decade to run on my windows 7 pc i have downloaded all the patches i could find. any help?

Message 1 of 2 (628 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Pro

Vista/7 Users should install the game in Admin mode, to do this run Windows Explorer then browse to your DVD drive,
right click on Setup.exe -> Properties -> Compatibility > Tick "Run This Program as an Administrator".

And you need to run it as an admin every time you start the game. Note that C&C the Ultimate Edition is coming out soon which is basically the First Decade plus all the newer games and the older (TFD) games have been tweaked to work without any issues on W7. So that's also an option.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (641 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro

Vista/7 Users should install the game in Admin mode, to do this run Windows Explorer then browse to your DVD drive,
right click on Setup.exe -> Properties -> Compatibility > Tick "Run This Program as an Administrator".

And you need to run it as an admin every time you start the game. Note that C&C the Ultimate Edition is coming out soon which is basically the First Decade plus all the newer games and the older (TFD) games have been tweaked to work without any issues on W7. So that's also an option.

Message 2 of 2 (642 Views)