Re: can't buy tiberium alliances funds

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

can't buy tiberium alliances funds

★★ Novice

When I attempt to purchase funds for Tiberium Alliances, the method of payment screen no longer displays my saved cards and my only option is to add a card. But when I add a card and try to complete the addition, it errors with a message that the card is already saved and I should select it from the saved card list .... which is blank!!

Message 1 of 4 (1,124 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@SignOfLyf This is an EA site but there are dozens of forums for a number of games, if you post in the incorrect forum your post will be moved to the correct one as happened here.

In relation to your issue, can you try clearing your browser cache and then making the purchase again? If the issue remains can you try a different browser. 

Let me know how you get on.

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,422 Views)

All Replies

@SignOfLyf Moved in the correct boards. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 4 (1,112 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the clarification. Given that I was dirtected here by the in-game shortcut and the prescence of the EA logo I made the assumption that this was an EA supported forum.  I'll find another avenue for assistance.

Cheers

Message 3 of 4 (1,105 Views)

Community Manager

@SignOfLyf This is an EA site but there are dozens of forums for a number of games, if you post in the incorrect forum your post will be moved to the correct one as happened here.

In relation to your issue, can you try clearing your browser cache and then making the purchase again? If the issue remains can you try a different browser. 

Let me know how you get on.

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,423 Views)