Re: Which browsers do Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances support?

by tpv1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Which browsers do Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances support?

★★ Novice

As the title says, which browsers do Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances support?

Message 1 of 4 (1,802 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice

Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances officially supports Firefox 4.0+, Internet Explorer 9+ and Google Chrome. Other browsers may work as well, but for the best game experience possible we recommend to use one of the supported browsers.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,924 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances officially supports Firefox 4.0+, Internet Explorer 9+ and Google Chrome. Other browsers may work as well, but for the best game experience possible we recommend to use one of the supported browsers.

Message 2 of 4 (1,925 Views)

Champion

Firefox works best IMHO.  I've tried all three and had the most luck with FF.  IE, depending on your system, will send your cpu racing off like a race car, Chrome has done the same thing to me although not as bad but FF never does that and that alone makes it the best choice for me.

Message 3 of 4 (1,756 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

are there  one ADD til firefox, there get the game better, or see more, I now there are greacymonkey, are there more

PM my in the game

Message 4 of 4 (1,733 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help