Re: What does the yellow triangle exclamation icon mean on my base dashboard?

by EA_Francois

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What does the yellow triangle exclamation icon mean on my base dashboard?

★ Newbie

The small dashboard on the upper right corner of the screen (the one with the "world" button on top) shows just under the "world" button my two bases.

From left to right it shows a box icon then a timer of when my next package will be ready.

One of my box icons on one of my bases has a yellow triangle exclamation icon over the box. The other base does not. What does this signify?

Message 1 of 6 (9,016 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I am very sure about this.

The timers show time until:
(box) = Time until a building on a base has a package to be collected

(box with excalmation) = Time until a building on a base has full packages and can not get any more.

If you hover over either of these timers, it will show which base will be affected.

These icons will display in the base "status" bar below the timer area if there is a package waiting to be collect or if the maximum amount of packages has been reached and no more will be created for a building.  (The "battery" icon means resource-storage is full... this also stops package production)

The OP stated:
"One of my box icons on one of my bases has a yellow triangle exclamation icon over the box. The other base does not."

This means that one of his bases has a building that already has its maximum limit of packages waiting to be collected.

To collect packages inside base-view, all you need to do is click on them.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (9,743 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Does one of your bases benefit from a package storage bonus?

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 2 of 6 (8,999 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

eafrancois' question is irrelevant.

The yellow triangle signifies that your packages are full for atleast one of the buildings.

Each building can hold 2 packages before it is full.

Go into the base's building-view and click on the yellow packages to collect them.

Your buildings can also hold more packages if you buy an upgrade by clicking the red [+] next to the yellow "package" in the left menu.

Message 3 of 6 (8,985 Views)

[ Edited ]

Are you sure about this? Even when all my packages have been collected, the box icon retains its yellow exclamation mark.

It may very well be that we are referring to two different things, though. Standard smile

This is what I'm referring to:

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
Message 4 of 6 (8,963 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I am very sure about this.

The timers show time until:
(box) = Time until a building on a base has a package to be collected

(box with excalmation) = Time until a building on a base has full packages and can not get any more.

If you hover over either of these timers, it will show which base will be affected.

These icons will display in the base "status" bar below the timer area if there is a package waiting to be collect or if the maximum amount of packages has been reached and no more will be created for a building.  (The "battery" icon means resource-storage is full... this also stops package production)

The OP stated:
"One of my box icons on one of my bases has a yellow triangle exclamation icon over the box. The other base does not."

This means that one of his bases has a building that already has its maximum limit of packages waiting to be collected.

To collect packages inside base-view, all you need to do is click on them.

Message 5 of 6 (9,744 Views)

That makes sense, thanks for the clarification. Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (8,955 Views)