Tiberium Alliances - not being able to change servers to access other worlds

by daleksarecool

Original Post

Tiberium Alliances - not being able to change servers to access other worlds

★★★ Newbie

I have IE9 and cannot change the server with your button under login. the screen comes up but it is blank. this has been going on since Friday. On my work PC I can get one world, and at home I can another world, but I need (obviously) access to all of them at all times!!

Please can you urgently look into fixing this issue.  I raised this in chat on world 53 and there are others who are are multi world players experiencing the same issue.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 7 (3,717 Views)

Re: Tiberium Alliances - not being able to change servers to access other worlds

★★★ Newbie

im on 9 worlds,the way it is not letting us change server,to much time to play,getting aggravated,please if it was change not to change server please change it back,if it is a bug hopefully can clear it up soon thank you

Message 2 of 7 (3,554 Views)

Re: Tiberium Alliances - not being able to change servers to access other worlds

★★★ Newbie

Same here  - please fix!   This is costing my team a poi right now, wastes my money and is frustrating!  

Message 3 of 7 (3,416 Views)

★★ Novice

The fix could be as follow:

When you want to switch from one server to another. Start up the game on the server you CAN open.

Then in the lower left corner you see the OPTION button. Klick on it.

Then a screen open and on the very right should be MY GAMES.

Klick on it. You should then see the servers you can or have played on.

Here you should be able to switch to that other server.

Message 4 of 7 (2,543 Views)

★★ Novice

And when you would like a new server?

Message 5 of 7 (2,449 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

have the same problem just * ea this is unreal i´ve been having thisd issue for 2 months

Message 6 of 7 (2,370 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I can also not start a new server with the start site.

The only way for me is that another player give me the link of the server.

But is it so difficult to solve this problem, because to be fair it only a browser game?

Because how you can expect that people pay for a game that not properly work?

I play at the moment 3/4 funded servers, but when EA is not indended to solve the problem.

I do not buy new funds, aslong there is not intention or so to solve the problem.

Message 7 of 7 (2,356 Views)