Re: Tiberium Alliances App iPhone

by chrissaces2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tiberium Alliances App iPhone

★★ Novice

Hi, will you please release an iPhone app for this game?

Message 1 of 5 (2,384 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@chrissaces2 I'm not aware of any plans to port the game to iOS but I will pass your feedback onto the studio. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (3,005 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@chrissaces2 I'm not aware of any plans to port the game to iOS but I will pass your feedback onto the studio. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (3,006 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok thanks... Could definitely see it being worth the dev team doing it though, as most phone apps now are free but make large amounts of money from in app revenue (from purchases)... As I have just done today for instance... Beauty of having the app though is you open up the game to a much wider audience, mainly because right now the game can only really be played on a PC, but laptops/PCs are not used as much as they have been in the past, due to most people owning smart phones that can do a great deal of the things you would have done on a PC in the past. I can load the game up into safari on my iPhone, but the game does not render well at all due to the browser not being supported, so if an app is out of the question, maybe just suggest that the dev team work on browser compatibility with smart phones? Cheers

Message 3 of 5 (2,369 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Have you any update on whether they intend to do this? Since iOS 13, the game has got worse on an iPhone...
Message 4 of 5 (1,524 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It kind of/sort of works in a chrome browser on the iPhone

Message 5 of 5 (1,404 Views)