Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

This isn't funny.

by null

Original Post

Accepted Solution

This isn't funny.

★★ Newbie

I don't understand what is going on.  I just paid twenty dollars for command and conquer 4.  This is not command and conquer.  I don't understand what commpelled you people to fix something that wasn't broken.  I can only say that it is probalbly the worst twenty dollars that I have ever spent.  I feel that I will have to play the game just to see how the story ends but I probablly won't.  Generals was the best!  I have a feeling that Generals was also probably the best selling game.  Why didn't you improve on that rather than messing up the entire game?  I will never get my money back but, I would rather have my game back.  You made a serious mistake by changing it the way you did.  It was perfect.  I hope you will someday remake c&c 4 the way it should have been done in the first place.....The way everybody loved it!

Message 1 of 2 (319 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: This isn't funny.

★★★ Guide

Duuude... This is a support forum. Not the right place for rants about whether you liked the game or not. Personally I agree, I think it was trash but the right place for this would be the C&C official forums.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (369 Views)

All Replies

Re: This isn't funny.

★★★ Guide

Duuude... This is a support forum. Not the right place for rants about whether you liked the game or not. Personally I agree, I think it was trash but the right place for this would be the C&C official forums.

Message 2 of 2 (370 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help