This isn't funny.

by null

Original Post

Accepted Solution

This isn't funny.

★★★ Newbie

I don't understand what is going on.  I just paid twenty dollars for command and conquer 4.  This is not command and conquer.  I don't understand what commpelled you people to fix something that wasn't broken.  I can only say that it is probalbly the worst twenty dollars that I have ever spent.  I feel that I will have to play the game just to see how the story ends but I probablly won't.  Generals was the best!  I have a feeling that Generals was also probably the best selling game.  Why didn't you improve on that rather than messing up the entire game?  I will never get my money back but, I would rather have my game back.  You made a serious mistake by changing it the way you did.  It was perfect.  I hope you will someday remake c&c 4 the way it should have been done in the first place.....The way everybody loved it!

Message 1 of 2 (718 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: This isn't funny.

★ Pro

Duuude... This is a support forum. Not the right place for rants about whether you liked the game or not. Personally I agree, I think it was trash but the right place for this would be the C&C official forums.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (768 Views)

All Replies

Re: This isn't funny.

★ Pro

Duuude... This is a support forum. Not the right place for rants about whether you liked the game or not. Personally I agree, I think it was trash but the right place for this would be the C&C official forums.

Message 2 of 2 (769 Views)