Re: Terms Of Service Violations

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Terms Of Service Violations

★★★ Newbie

Who do I contact to report TERMS OF SERVICE violations and constant harassment? I have filed 11 cases with EA and No resolution. Thank you!

Message 1 of 2 (1,152 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @ollie6681 

If you would like to report a player for harassing you in game, you can do it by following appropriate steps from this article.

I'm afraid there's not much that we can do on our forum to help out in such cases Frown Since you've contacted our ToS team already, I can only suggest to keep an open case with them and wait for their confirmation. But please bear in mind that we can’t give you information about our investigation or what actions we take on another player’s account.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,140 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @ollie6681 

If you would like to report a player for harassing you in game, you can do it by following appropriate steps from this article.

I'm afraid there's not much that we can do on our forum to help out in such cases Frown Since you've contacted our ToS team already, I can only suggest to keep an open case with them and wait for their confirmation. But please bear in mind that we can’t give you information about our investigation or what actions we take on another player’s account.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (1,141 Views)