Re: Support for iPhone - Tiberium Alliances

by chrissaces2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Support for iPhone - Tiberium Alliances

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I’ve asked previously if an app would be created for the iPhone and it seems this has not been decided as worthwhile for some reason, but I was wondering if you would at least be looking into making the app render in mobile phone browsers properly?
Message 1 of 3 (1,101 Views)

Accepted Solution

Envision Team

Hey @chrissaces2,

an app is indeed not planned to Tiberium Alliances. But the team is working on mobile browsers, so that the game at least is playable on tablets. Because of its various features and complex UI it might still be a problem on relatively small smartphone screens though.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,228 Views)

All Replies

Envision Team

Hey @chrissaces2,

an app is indeed not planned to Tiberium Alliances. But the team is working on mobile browsers, so that the game at least is playable on tablets. Because of its various features and complex UI it might still be a problem on relatively small smartphone screens though.

Message 2 of 3 (1,229 Views)

★★ Novice
Glad to know there is work being done for the iPad anyway, plus anything that can be done to improve the mobile browser small screen compatibility will be good. I can do most things on my iPhone, one main thing I cannot do is move around the landscape looking for bases etc, so pretty much that is the only thing that would need fixing on smaller screen devices
Message 3 of 3 (1,050 Views)