Re: Site's certificate expired

by kobal5000

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

i'm on call with someone about this now and even i can't get into the site. this would appear to be an issue that is going on with the servers and i'm trying to find out if the team is working on a fix for it.

Message 21 of 72 (2,455 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So damn pissed off! Whats the deal EA! I pay to play and all your so called fixes do not work!!!!

Message 22 of 72 (2,443 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Damn really! get this fixed asap as all the money we all spend with EA and you guys let this fail! WOW!

Message 23 of 72 (2,438 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This problem HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED.  I am still getting the message and cannot connect to any worlds or change servers.  Very, very poor system administration from EA. com

Message 24 of 72 (2,434 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this has not been fixed i play on 6 servers and can only logon to the last server i played. what do i do about the other servers and the account i am subbing?

Message 25 of 72 (2,433 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello

The website is set here in Brazil with the security certificate expected length.
Can someone please verify this information please.

FYI: kobal Brazil

Message 26 of 72 (2,431 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The problem was not resolved. There are millions of people who use their precious money here in the game, and your attention Administrators with all respect lacking.

Message 27 of 72 (2,424 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Cmon guys I am on 3 servers and can not log on! Check and see if it is a mac platform issue maybe please!

Message 28 of 72 (2,422 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Negative. The problem is not personal platform.

"The problem is that the site's security certificate has expired."
So when you try to enter the game, put your email and etc. The browser itself says that information.

So this is not "problem" of platform or operating system.

Message 29 of 72 (2,415 Views)

★ Novice

We deserve compensation of some sort for this.  I haven't been able to play most of the day.

Message 30 of 72 (2,487 Views)