Re: Site's certificate expired

by 420since1974

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Site's certificate expired

★★ Novice

I'm trying to play but I keep getting warned/stopped by "This Site's Security Certificate has Expired" it goes on to explain that Google Chrome can't verify whether it's communicating with the actual website or an attacker. The last time I played was yesterday and this didn't pop up.

Message 1 of 72 (11,479 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi all, I have received an update that this should be resolved now.

I'll mark as a solution for now for visibility. If you are still seeing issues, please let us know.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 44 of 72 (12,441 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Looks like their certificate expired. 

"

SSL Certificate is expired. The certificate was valid from 07/23/2012 through 07/24/2013." We'll have to wait for the sysadmins to fix it.

Message 2 of 72 (11,308 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Or hacker has it, im not playing until problem is solved which it hasn't,,,

Message 3 of 72 (11,299 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

same here (sorry it's in french)

Cette connexion n'est pas certifiée

Vous avez demandé à Firefox de se connecter de manière sécurisée à prodgame08.alliances.commandandconquer.com, mais nous ne pouvons pas confirmer que votre connexion est sécurisée.
          Normalement, lorsque vous essayez de vous connecter de manière sécurisée, les sites présentent une identification certifiée pour prouver que vous vous trouvez à la bonne adresse. Cependant, l'identité de ce site ne peut pas être vérifiée.

Que dois-je faire ?

Si vous vous connectez habituellement à ce site sans problème, cette erreur peut signifier que quelqu'un essaie d'usurper l'identité de ce site et vous ne devriez pas continuer.

Message 4 of 72 (11,284 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here to.. Frustrating ea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Message 5 of 72 (11,277 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here encountered SSL certificate error but i think its ok now. I'll check my other accounts : )

Message 6 of 72 (11,227 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is tottaly iresponsible from EA.

On the German server world 39 we are in the middle of a war and I can not get into my account.

If this was the first time I would not be as upset.

If we fall further behind in this war I will find a different game and company to spend my money on.

Message 7 of 72 (11,143 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Just posting to verify that this issue is currently resolved. So if someone sees a similar issue in the future, it is a separate case.

If you do see this and it's only affecting you, as a first step please check your system time and date.

EDIT 7/25/2014 Hey guys, this was an old post in response to an issue from a year ago, it is not relevant to the current certificate issue. I have unmarked it as a solution to help prevent further confusion.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 72 (11,113 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Cannot get on site - certificate expired - this issue is not solved!

Message 9 of 72 (10,985 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem.

Certificate is expired.

Message 10 of 72 (10,980 Views)