Ridiculous log in proceedure

by madcap1uk

Original Post

Ridiculous log in proceedure

★★★ Newbie

When are EA going to repair the stupid changes they made to the log in capabilities of players in Tiberium Alliances? You have totally mucked up by taking away the drop down play now box and so many players are leaving because they are finding it impossible to log in, change servers or change accounts. If you want to stop the game refund the players the money owed and close it but stop making it so difficult to play!!!!

Michelle

Message 1 of 5 (1,314 Views)

Re: Ridiculous log in proceedure

★★★ Novice
I can only log into one account or server at a time. To log into another server, I have to log out, clear browsing cache a few times then try again, takes too much time and just creates a lot of frustration.
Message 2 of 5 (1,273 Views)

★ Novice

Yesterday, people were saying they were having problems changing servers using Chrome as their browser. Today I saw that EA fixed that problem but, now I can't change servers with Firefox as my browser.

Message 3 of 5 (1,269 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This stupiity has been going on for weeks, why did EA change something that was working fine? Why would any gaming company want to make playing impossible for its players DOH?

Message 4 of 5 (1,263 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem, no matter what pc I am using or whatever browser. Play(ed) on many servers very active, now it's impossible to play, just can't log in.
Fix it soon or I will leave the game, I've probably have been kicked from the alliance already by cic or sic on all worlds. Thnx a lot EA...NOT!!!
Message 5 of 5 (1,136 Views)