Re: Redeem code Starter pack

by 4ngelSpy

Original Post

Redeem code Starter pack

★★★ Newbie

Hi

i have problem with redeem a code for starter pack, the problem is i used a code the weebsite says that everything is succesfull but when i log on into game i didnt get anything :/. honestly ive tried it allready 3 times with 3 diffrent codes and result is still the same, i even did things like clear chahe and coockies, difrent browser (even explorer -_-) and still nothing. codes i have from team mates. it was usalbe and it was all good on weebsite but nothing happends ingame 

this is codes what i have used
8F7G-HKAB-BZ3R-35ZC
2496-C8GG-TLKF-YZ35
EKZV-GYAW-QYGK-Q33Z

all three succesfull added on weebsite but i dont have anything ingame 

im was trying to use it on polish new 10 world

can you somehow help me or tell me what do do with that cos its realy anoying 3 times 3 difrend codes 3 succes on weebsite and i still dont get anything 

Greetings

Message 1 of 2 (7,954 Views)

Re: Redeem code Starter pack

★★ Guide

Hi :womanhappy:

If it said successfull when you redeem codes, you will see it when you login to game. If you missed by chance, you can check them from your supplies anytime. Also some of the packs can be usable only on 1 world even on same account. So you better check your supplies for it.

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer somebody's question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP"

Message 2 of 2 (7,881 Views)