Re: Not working properly any more !

by EA_Francois

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not working properly any more !

★★★ Newbie

Suddenly base 1 will not repair quick anymore & instead of using "parasuits" It take money ( credits ) so I have to Pay real $ instead ? Until now all worked real good , but I´w both 150.000.- and bayed abut $ 150 .- So dear friends please have a look at my account : BIGKILLER57 & I also not got the "raid" points even if I´w total destroyed over 50 bases , It also tells me I only have one base , but I´w got two , on the way to the 3 base - but hav´nt got the point´s there either .

Kind regards BIGKILLER57

Message 1 of 2 (286 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

You may have exhausted your current repair capabilities (as shown by the amount of man-hours your buildings can chip in to repair your troops), and they should replenish with time.

As for the other issues you are facing, I think only a Game Advisor can check your situation and help. Use the Contact us page. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (283 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

You may have exhausted your current repair capabilities (as shown by the amount of man-hours your buildings can chip in to repair your troops), and they should replenish with time.

As for the other issues you are facing, I think only a Game Advisor can check your situation and help. Use the Contact us page. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 2 of 2 (284 Views)