Making room on a world.

by polishninjaman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Making room on a world.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

How do you free up more space on a world when the world is full? I`d like to have a friend join my world, but world 17 is full.

Message 1 of 3 (659 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Making room on a world.

★ Novice

halo my name is muhsyahrul1. I play Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances but no activity because I choose play the future of MMO RTS in Trion Worlds (End Of Nations). and I helping you to answer. let me answer for you. friend's is the group of player from Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances. to helping, sharing, and mutual respecting. so you don't have making room on a world. because you say "I`d like to have a friend join my world, but world 17 is full.". all you have to do is waiting the world 17 until few day or month later because I lucky going to world close beta 1 (close beta 1 full in launching Command & Conuer Tiberium Alliances). if you still trouble in your other or current room, reply this message.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (675 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

There is nothing you (or us) can do. You'll both have to start anew in another world.

Edit: According to commenter below I was wrong.

Message 2 of 3 (645 Views)

★ Novice

halo my name is muhsyahrul1. I play Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances but no activity because I choose play the future of MMO RTS in Trion Worlds (End Of Nations). and I helping you to answer. let me answer for you. friend's is the group of player from Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances. to helping, sharing, and mutual respecting. so you don't have making room on a world. because you say "I`d like to have a friend join my world, but world 17 is full.". all you have to do is waiting the world 17 until few day or month later because I lucky going to world close beta 1 (close beta 1 full in launching Command & Conuer Tiberium Alliances). if you still trouble in your other or current room, reply this message.

Message 3 of 3 (676 Views)