Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Making room on a world.

by polishninjaman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Making room on a world.

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

How do you free up more space on a world when the world is full? I`d like to have a friend join my world, but world 17 is full.

Message 1 of 3 (307 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Making room on a world.

★★★★ Novice

halo my name is muhsyahrul1. I play Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances but no activity because I choose play the future of MMO RTS in Trion Worlds (End Of Nations). and I helping you to answer. let me answer for you. friend's is the group of player from Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances. to helping, sharing, and mutual respecting. so you don't have making room on a world. because you say "I`d like to have a friend join my world, but world 17 is full.". all you have to do is waiting the world 17 until few day or month later because I lucky going to world close beta 1 (close beta 1 full in launching Command & Conuer Tiberium Alliances). if you still trouble in your other or current room, reply this message.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (329 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

There is nothing you (or us) can do. You'll both have to start anew in another world.

Edit: According to commenter below I was wrong.

Message 2 of 3 (299 Views)

★★★★ Novice

halo my name is muhsyahrul1. I play Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances but no activity because I choose play the future of MMO RTS in Trion Worlds (End Of Nations). and I helping you to answer. let me answer for you. friend's is the group of player from Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances. to helping, sharing, and mutual respecting. so you don't have making room on a world. because you say "I`d like to have a friend join my world, but world 17 is full.". all you have to do is waiting the world 17 until few day or month later because I lucky going to world close beta 1 (close beta 1 full in launching Command & Conuer Tiberium Alliances). if you still trouble in your other or current room, reply this message.

Message 3 of 3 (330 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help