Lag, Low frame rate and connection issues while playing?

by gunshinxx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lag, Low frame rate and connection issues while playing?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm playing as usual when suddenly it lags and I get an overall low frame rate. Does anyone know what's wrong?

Message 1 of 3 (3,453 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lag, Low frame rate and connection issues while playing?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hey, when you are facing performance issues while using one of the supported browsers, make sure your graphic card drivers are up to date. You will also find some further Animation and Effect settings in the game options to adjust video settings. Check them out, there are a couple of settings to improve performance.

Supportet browsers are: Firefox 4.0+, Internet Explorer 9+ and Google Chrome. Other browsers may work as well, but for the best game experience possible you should use one of the mentioned above.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (3,785 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hey, when you are facing performance issues while using one of the supported browsers, make sure your graphic card drivers are up to date. You will also find some further Animation and Effect settings in the game options to adjust video settings. Check them out, there are a couple of settings to improve performance.

Supportet browsers are: Firefox 4.0+, Internet Explorer 9+ and Google Chrome. Other browsers may work as well, but for the best game experience possible you should use one of the mentioned above.

Message 2 of 3 (3,786 Views)

★ Guide

I myself started off in Chrome but would often encounter crashes and wierd graphical bugs.

As the game is still in the beta and the devs themself said Firefox and IE9 works best I tried with firefox.

Firefox overall improved my experience with the game. 

If you choose to use Chrome/FF or IE9 I'd suggest checking your plugins here:

http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/

This will check if Flash, Java etc is up to date.

It works for all browsers 

Message 3 of 3 (3,404 Views)