Re: Is there a place you can go to manage your EA online account?

by methuselah

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is there a place you can go to manage your EA online account?

Champion

What I mean by that is change your password etc. to your online account(s)?  I just got a question on gamereplays.org where a Kane's Wrather wants to reset his password.  Not recover it I know where to direct him there but actually change it.

Not sure where to send him there.  THanks.

Message 1 of 5 (1,029 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice

Hi,

It’s actually pretty simple, just head over to www.ea.com and login to Origin at the right side of the website with your EA / Origin account.

After login you’re able to adjust your personal EA account settings as well change your password.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,084 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Hi,

It’s actually pretty simple, just head over to www.ea.com and login to Origin at the right side of the website with your EA / Origin account.

After login you’re able to adjust your personal EA account settings as well change your password.

Message 2 of 5 (1,085 Views)

Champion

Awesome thanks!  I will let him know and report back here if there are any issues.

Message 3 of 5 (1,003 Views)

Champion

The player in question reports that this did not work.  It changed his password on the web but did not change it in game.  I don't know how to change this from solved to unsolved so if a mod could do that for me (or tell me how.)

Thanks!

Message 4 of 5 (995 Views)

Champion

Stealth bump?  Anyone?

Message 5 of 5 (984 Views)