Re: I need to leave my current alliance

by Fozzibo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I need to leave my current alliance

★★★ Newbie

I need to leave my current alliance and join a more active one. My present Commander and Chief is inactive and I can't change roles or anything.

Message 1 of 10 (49,952 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

To leave the alliance, click on roster and there should be a button which says leave alliance. click it and you will leave.

Fozzibo, Soldiers of Fortune.

HELPED? GIVE SOME XP!!!

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (52,768 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

To leave the alliance, click on roster and there should be a button which says leave alliance. click it and you will leave.

Fozzibo, Soldiers of Fortune.

HELPED? GIVE SOME XP!!!

Message 2 of 10 (52,769 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have attempted this as well as demoting myself down to member. Demoting just gives me an error message and the other route will not work as the leave alliance button is grayed out. 

Message 3 of 10 (49,878 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah you can't change your allianec role unless you are the commander. wait, are you a commander? IF yes, disband the alliance! I'm the role of member in my alliance, so my button is not grayed out

Message 4 of 10 (49,869 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Just to add some information, if it is worth anything.

Make sure there is a member of the alliance as CIC and SIC, promote someone if not (should you be able to do that), then reduce yourself to member and leaving the alliance should be straight forward.

Good luck

Message 5 of 10 (49,850 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I need to leave my alliance, and its just me in it. And I can't change my role, or anything. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

Message 6 of 10 (48,708 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Disband your alliance in this case.

Message 7 of 10 (48,096 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I created an alliance, but nobody joined.  I have been invited to an alliance, but can't disband my current one.  How do I do that?  Thanks!

Message 8 of 10 (37,646 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried these suggestions. The game might have been updated since then and for me I found that to leave an alliance it was hidden and not in the best place for many to see.

First, you must look at the bottom right screen where you will see a medal necklace shape/icon. Then click on “My Alliance.” Click on someone else’s name other than your own. It should pull up their info. On that info you should see the persons name at the top screen. To the right of their name you see a pound sign or hashtag with random letters. Then to the right of the letters, you will see a button “...” Click on the button that looks like those three dots and then select “View Alliance.” After clicking that option you will see “Leave Alliance” on the bottom right screen. That is how it is done! Happy gaming!

Message 9 of 10 (30,999 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Pappy7189 it happened to me too. Please me help.
Message 10 of 10 (1,530 Views)