Re: I got an ea cash card and having problem's

by EA_Francois

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I got an ea cash card and having problem's

★★ Newbie

I put the code in and think I did it right and I got nothing on my acc.   I went back and tryed to put in the code agine and it said that it already's been entered.  So I'd like to know why it's not in my wallet Frown     I do love the game but this is not cool

Message 1 of 2 (265 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hello there,

You should get in touch with our Game Advisors. They'll be able to check the validity of your code and what happened to it.

https://help.ea.com/contactus/channel-offer?product=cc-tiberium-alliances

Select "Billing/Purchasing" and then, below help articles, you'll find an "e-mail me" option, where you can describe the issue in detail to one of our Game Advisors, who will mail you back to provide assistance.

Hope this helps! Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (245 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello there,

You should get in touch with our Game Advisors. They'll be able to check the validity of your code and what happened to it.

https://help.ea.com/contactus/channel-offer?product=cc-tiberium-alliances

Select "Billing/Purchasing" and then, below help articles, you'll find an "e-mail me" option, where you can describe the issue in detail to one of our Game Advisors, who will mail you back to provide assistance.

Hope this helps! Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 2 of 2 (246 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help