How do I create a new second base in command and conquer tiberium alliances?

by oroskosie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I create a new second base in command and conquer tiberium alliances?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

How do I create a new second base in command and conquer tiberium alliances? I did check under research, but nothings there. I've checked everywhere. Please assist and tell me where and how to build another base. I'm playing the online version.

Message 1 of 9 (13,222 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I create a new second base in command and conquer tiberium alliances?

★★★★ Apprentice

Go to research tab at the top of your screen, select special and click on the MCV vehicle. Buy the unit.

Now look on the main game screen just below your main base and you will see that you have the ability to set up a new base, click on the icon then go to the map select anrea to buiold your base and all done.

Happy gaming.

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (13,666 Views)

All Replies

Re: How do I create a new second base in command and conquer tiberium alliances?

★★★★ Apprentice

Go to research tab at the top of your screen, select special and click on the MCV vehicle. Buy the unit.

Now look on the main game screen just below your main base and you will see that you have the ability to set up a new base, click on the icon then go to the map select anrea to buiold your base and all done.

Happy gaming.

Message 2 of 9 (13,667 Views)

★★★ Newbie

?? Don't see any MCV, or any where to select 'new base'. Can you help me? I have already clicked research for the MCV. The only thing that happened was the research button greyed out again, and the cost for an MCV went up. doh.

Message 3 of 9 (11,406 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok, I found it. Top right corner of screen. At the bottom of the summary. It is not under base on main page.

Thanks anyway.

Message 4 of 9 (11,404 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey...thanks a lot...that was really helpful. Even I was trying to figure out for last whole week  as to how to create a new base...

Cheers Standard smile)

@brawnAaaaa wrote:

Happy gaming.

Message 5 of 9 (11,023 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

For new players, it is important that you select a LAYOUT for your new base before you put your base down.

You can view any forgotten base or camp in your attack zone and see its layout.

e.g. a forgotten base which has 4 tiberium fields being touched with ONE silo.  (thats called a 4 touch tib layout)

after you know which layout you want, just put your NEW BASE on that particular forgotten camp or base location.

the new base will get the same layout as the place you put it in.

if youre still confused, ask someone who is online about the layout

happy gaming.

(a picture of a 5 touch tiberium layout is attached)

Message 6 of 9 (10,953 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, my problem is to find a suitable layout to have the maximum ressource produktion!

Message 7 of 9 (9,922 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That was helpful.

Question? Does my new base start at level One. I'm at level 12 at the moment. I'm only protected from attacks for one hour.

If it is level one then i should plop it back and away from enemy territory where i am at the moment. Yes?

Message 8 of 9 (6,772 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Macguyver419 Me Too - your answer just helped me find it 8 years later lol
Message 9 of 9 (1,430 Views)