Re: Free browser command an conquer

by EA_Francois

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Free browser command an conquer

★★★ Newbie

Why do the script pages stop responding every time you want to go on the roster page,I cannot leave my alliance to join another please respond I am pulling my hair out in frustration

Message 1 of 3 (713 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Try updating your computer system?

I would recommend Firefox  and Updating Java.(you can click these links to get them)

C&C:Alliances needs an up to date Java and a browser capable of using HTML5.

This would be a good first step but in the event it does not help, please get back to us with a list of what browser you are using (and version), and what version of windows you are using.  Windows version can be found by RightClicking on "My Computer" / "Computer" and clicking on "Properties".

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (736 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Do you get the same issue with any other browser?

What browser are you using? Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 2 of 3 (708 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Try updating your computer system?

I would recommend Firefox  and Updating Java.(you can click these links to get them)

C&C:Alliances needs an up to date Java and a browser capable of using HTML5.

This would be a good first step but in the event it does not help, please get back to us with a list of what browser you are using (and version), and what version of windows you are using.  Windows version can be found by RightClicking on "My Computer" / "Computer" and clicking on "Properties".

Message 3 of 3 (737 Views)