Delete Tiberium Alliances account

by Arethan1985

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Delete Tiberium Alliances account

★★★ Newbie

As I can see, my problem is not a new one. The Assistant that I have contacted via Chat, told me, that he can't help me.
The problem is, I tried Tiberium Alliances game. I gave it a few hours, but didn't found it fun at all, so I tried to quit and delete my account. The assistant told me, that It can't be deleted unless my whole Origin account with all my games would be deleted. He suggested, that I report this problem, highlight this issue, and maybe the studio will update the code and this woun't be a problem anymore.

So the best solution in my situation is, that I leave tha game as it is, and not log into it again, since the account is undeletable.

Will there be any hope, that EA will find a solution for this matter, or they leave it be?

Message 1 of 2 (1,208 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Delete Tiberium Alliances account

Community Manager

@Arethan1985 Unfortuanlty as the C&C: TA account is tied to your EA account there is no way to delete it without also deleting your EA account also. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,645 Views)

All Replies

Re: Delete Tiberium Alliances account

Community Manager

@Arethan1985 Unfortuanlty as the C&C: TA account is tied to your EA account there is no way to delete it without also deleting your EA account also. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,646 Views)