Re: C&C generals 2 beta Version

by wzb5012

Original Post

Accepted Solution

C&C generals 2 beta Version

★ Newbie

Hello. 

I would like to know why i Cant play or even download the beta version from C&C generals 2. I already register for the beta but it says that i need a code...so does it mean that they have to send me a code to be able to play it? If its so I would like to know when the game comes out, in other words when the beta is finished and the game starts to be available to download and to free to play. 

Thank you .

Message 1 of 11 (12,346 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi, unfortunately the C&C 2013 project has been cancelled, so there are no keys available.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 11 (11,229 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Please send me a code too! I think this is major unfair. Why come we don't have a code to dl the beta??????????????

Message 2 of 11 (12,072 Views)

★ Apprentice

EA has just started to send out the beta keys. If you are chosen, they will send one to you. I received my key yesterday so be hopeful. "Welcome Back Commander". When you registered for the beta, it did not mean you would have a key directly, you will be chosen or not. You just have to wait and see.

Message 3 of 11 (11,011 Views)

★ Novice

I have this problem to please give me a code to download the game please I love generals 

Message 4 of 11 (10,618 Views)

★★★ Newbie

please send me beta code would like to play c&c 

Message 5 of 11 (10,276 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, unfortunately the C&C 2013 project has been cancelled, so there are no keys available.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 11 (11,230 Views)

★★★ Newbie

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF i have waited for this game for 2 yearsssssssssssssssssss

Message 7 of 11 (9,960 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wow!! I feel BAD! Come on! This game is awesome man!

Why!

Message 8 of 11 (9,927 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Because EA decided to toss the series. After consuming westwood and strangling the CnC developers freedom of creativity to mirror Starcraft with corny, and clearly destined-to-fail ideas such as tiberium wars “sportcenter,” a red alert 3 deviating from its roots, and the suicidal tiberium wars 4, EA closed the project. EA please sell the rights, allow fhe series fo rise again, and repurchase it with the millions you cough up for advertising and serial sports games that college freshmen spend their book money on year after year.
Message 9 of 11 (8,772 Views)

★★ Novice

Having preordered the last command and conquer games with the offer for beta access of next command and conquer, we are all still waiting 

Message 10 of 11 (7,214 Views)