Re: Bug: Tiberium 24 - Infected challence - Don't get Repair time

by Keyser_888

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bug: Tiberium 24 - Infected challence - Don't get Repair time

★★★ Newbie

Hi.

Is there a bug in the Tib24 server? On Infected bases it says RT Left to carry: 00:00, but my remaining RT is now 7m so it should give me 6h57m left to carry.

This result in me not getting any RT back from attacking the Infected camps and I've now taken 44 camps so it should been good for a couple of days RT...

I think this is because you accumulate RT from all bases, even the 'old' RT from earlier bases that used to have a CC but no longer have one.

The RT left to carry should be pr base, or at least just for the active offence bases with exisitng CC's, or even better with Offence buildings or units.

/Key

Message 1 of 2 (1,423 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie
OK, so I saw the post from EA_Tom right after I posted this about the Scope of Support where he referrs to the Tib Alliance Forums.

Please then change this on the EA webage too, as on the support pages there when selecting Tib Alli you get this text with a link to this Forum.

Very confusing!

From EA Support webpage:

RECOMMENDED SUPPORT OPTION

Answers HQ

Get help from the community, find gameplay tips, and level up by answering player questions 24/7.

Visit Answers HQ (Link to: https://help.ea.com/en/community/?product=cc-tiberium-alliances&category=report-a-bug&issue=report-b...)

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,552 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
OK, so I saw the post from EA_Tom right after I posted this about the Scope of Support where he referrs to the Tib Alliance Forums.

Please then change this on the EA webage too, as on the support pages there when selecting Tib Alli you get this text with a link to this Forum.

Very confusing!

From EA Support webpage:

RECOMMENDED SUPPORT OPTION

Answers HQ

Get help from the community, find gameplay tips, and level up by answering player questions 24/7.

Visit Answers HQ (Link to: https://help.ea.com/en/community/?product=cc-tiberium-alliances&category=report-a-bug&issue=report-b...)
Message 2 of 2 (1,553 Views)