Re: Browser crash during a attack and loosing CP/repairs

by EA_Francois

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Browser crash during a attack and loosing CP/repairs

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have attacked a few forgotten bases today and the Browser has  crashed while the fighting is still going on I have reloaded the it and I have lost the CP my units needed repaired but no damage was done to the base I was attacking, I was unable to take a base because of this and has held up the alliance im in, is there a way to provent this? and if not i would like a link to message a member of the support group as i have looked and there seems to be no way to contact them about C&C TA

Message 1 of 4 (491 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

To prevent browser crashes, I would recommend making sure that your graphic card drivers, browser, etc. are up to date.

As for contacting the support for Tiberium Alliances, you can do this through the Contact Us page. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (500 Views)

All Replies

To prevent browser crashes, I would recommend making sure that your graphic card drivers, browser, etc. are up to date.

As for contacting the support for Tiberium Alliances, you can do this through the Contact Us page. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
Message 2 of 4 (501 Views)

★★★ Newbie

all drivers are up to dase as well as browser iv tryed going though the contact us page for some reason it just wont let me none of the options light up or are clickabe it happened agian today and even my alliance leader saw it 

Message 3 of 4 (481 Views)

Did you try any other browser?

At this point if you are meeting the requirements for the game, I am not quite sure what could be causing these crashes. Are you running add-ons on your browser, related or not to Tiberium Alliances?

I have noticed that through the Contact Us page, you can only get contact options for Tiberum Alliances when setting account & billing as your type of issue.

Message 4 of 4 (478 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help