by Freaky-Malokai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Base Destroyed, and cannot relocate!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I play on World 19, Name is AxxO9ton

I haven't played in a while.

When I came back to play and tried to relocate to a new position, there were no available positions to move to

Is it possible to relocate to a new sector, If so, how?

Message 1 of 8 (4,705 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Base Destroyed, and cannot relocate!

Champion

With the forgotten now respawning the edge of the world is about the only place you'll end up if you relocate.  Relocation should still work, you just can't stay in the area you'd expect to.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (4,896 Views)

All Replies

Champion

With the forgotten now respawning the edge of the world is about the only place you'll end up if you relocate.  Relocation should still work, you just can't stay in the area you'd expect to.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 8 (4,897 Views)

★ Novice
i've got the same problem right now the only spots i could spawn & i * you not is in water. which we all know is not a spot to deploy.
i im legit stuck with out a way to deploy my bases... so i guess it's game over for me... so much for coming back:/
Message 3 of 8 (3,893 Views)

★★★ Novice

I found a way around, you can relocate to another sector, but I think it would put you further back than where you were... :/

Message 4 of 8 (3,890 Views)

★ Apprentice
In this case your only choice is to use the relocate button on the world map screen. That will guarantee you a spot with all your bases.
Message 5 of 8 (3,871 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My relocate to another sector landed me in the same problem...everything is enemy territory and move spaces are always 1 short.
Message 6 of 8 (3,769 Views)

★★★ Newbie

2022 and this problem still exists. I cant either and relocate wont help. it feels like they spawned the forgotten everywhere to close the server off. (closed beta 3)

Message 7 of 8 (1,226 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how to do it

Message 8 of 8 (836 Views)