Re: At game launch: Unexpected script error! Restart required. Report?

by EA_Francois

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello there,

As you mentioned, you are playing a beta version, which means it is bound to be buggy. Thanks to you and other players, though, those bugs should be fixed. Standard smile

The Community Managers on the official boards mentioned a maintenance to fix things:

we are currently doing a Hotfix on the ClosedBeta-servers and all english worlds because of the current "unexpected script-errors".

Estimated downtime is about 30 minutes, we will work as fast as possible.

Greetings,
AcersEleven

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 21 of 58 (6,494 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok not beta anymore and it just started it again! first it started during fights freezing now it wont even let me play. it says ive been kicked from server anyhtime i try to do anything then comes up and says i dont have windows 9 or firefox 4 and i do brand new computer i even downloaded firefox 4 re downloaded windows and guess what still dont work i love the game but its becoming a headac iam not the only one my alliance and allys are reporting the same problem and it seems like no body can take the time from there day to help. i have an alliance to lead and its really hard to do when it wont let me on  i need help asap ive spent alot of time engery and money on this game and if it isnt fixed i will never play an EA game again

Message 22 of 58 (4,712 Views)

★★★ Newbie

" it just started it again! First it started during fights freezing now it wont even let me play. It says i have been kicked from server anytime I try to do anything"

something happens to me..

Message 23 of 58 (4,690 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing is happening to me and a lot of other people as well. also the missions being placed on the left side severly reduces the notification area

Message 24 of 58 (4,688 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am able to enter view and upgrade all of my bases however when i click the "attack" button on any base it simply says unexpected error, please reload page...i have done so without and change. also i have tried rebooting and cleaning pcabsolutely not helping any suggestions?

Message 25 of 58 (4,555 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ikr it does the same thing dude

Message 26 of 58 (4,512 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I had something similar happen shortly after I started playing the game.  Then when I rebooted the system, it went straight to BIOS, asking me to save changes and exit.

My system date had been reset to 2001.  Several certificates on my system came up as not yet valid.  Obviously because they were 12 years ahead of my system date.

Once the internal clock was reset, all problems disappeared.

And no, it wasn't the CMOS battery.

Message 27 of 58 (4,344 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Script error For me means BLACK SCREEN Inside of all the info tabs cant see map/bases armies nothing but how full everying is I am using waterfox nothing is enabled All my drivers are upto date WHAT GIVES I just spent cash on a bunch of stuff I cant use now !!! EA I NEED some help where is the help??!!

Message 28 of 58 (4,324 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Sturdycon: C&C:TA only supports Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome. Try using one of these browsers instead.

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 29 of 58 (4,319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am on Chrome and have the same issue I just click on stay on page but what is the root cuase of this issue?

Message 30 of 58 (4,281 Views)