Re: At game launch: Unexpected script error! Restart required. Report?

by rapidcarl61

Original Post

★★★ Novice

yes i am also getting same thing when i try to go to any world and yes i have money into it as well.ty.

Message 51 of 58 (1,756 Views)

★★★ Novice

yes i use chome as well/.,is there going to be a fix soon?

Message 52 of 58 (1,756 Views)

Re: Command and Conquer PLEASE HELP!

★★★★★ Newbie
Im getting the same error but the restart ots talking about isnt your computer its the game and webpage restart or refresh in mozilla firefox I. Click ok then it says are you sure you want to leave this page and has 2 options stay on page or leave page if you click leave page it restarts or refreshes the page and the connection (s) with the game server (s). Below is a screenshot of the error (s)
Message 53 of 58 (1,707 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
We have been trying this and still are trying this and still getting the errors at startup and throughout gameplay! See the attached screen shot!
Message 54 of 58 (1,706 Views)

★★★ Newbie

game still beta?

evherhy day i have errors.from 2013 year.everhyday

Message 55 of 58 (1,603 Views)

Re: Unexpected Script Error

★★★ Newbie

The problem is "definitely" on their end, as I've reset Windows 10 and used a clean system, no plug-ins, except anti-virus, etc.. and got same issue and not on a Beta server, Server 104. No help through a multitude of venues. Recently it looks as if I can collect the packages on 3 of 6 bases, but my suspicion was right in jotting down the figures and it was all falsely reporting my limited thought success.  Black world back ground, and same pop up messages saying ..Report.. and ..Restart or Cancel..  

Message 56 of 58 (1,452 Views)

Re: Unexpected Script Error

★★★ Newbie

Here's the picture EA .. or whoever is 'not' looking into this forum.

The second one is what you get when you choose to stay, what a great game, huh? 

Message 57 of 58 (1,451 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had this problem three times and i have been unable to play the game for one day, this is ongoing and i have not been able to play for two days i am glad i did not buy any ta as i would be very angry now.

Message 58 of 58 (1,362 Views)