Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

1/4 Bases Will Not Upgrade -Same Base has Resource Transfer Issues

by sparrowfire75

Original Post

Highlighted

1/4 Bases Will Not Upgrade -Same Base has Resource Transfer Issues

★★ Newbie

Upgrade problems - will not upgrade.  Also -a "resource transfer bug" -all started today.  2 problems where there have not been any before.

My third base will not upgrade its unit or defence (despite more than enough resources and the base being in perfect shape).  I click on "upgrade" and it makes the noise, does the graphic, but then reverts to its old value.  I have four bases, the other three work fine. Also, on the same base that will not upgrade, when I go to transfer resources I cannot transfer 100% and an error message pops up "  cannot transfer at this time".  If I transfer 75% or 50% this works, but I suspect this indicates a deeper problem?  This all started today.  I have reloaded multiple times and nothing has changed.  Very frustrating.

I could live with the transfer issues, but the inability to upgrade defence or building productivity makes the game unworkable.  Anybody know how to fix this?

Message 1 of 1 (269 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help