red alert 2 language

by DonKilleone

Original Post

Re: red alert 2 language

Hero

@DonKilleone Hah, awesome :D

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 11 of 16 (1,381 Views)

★ Novice

Have this problem as well, have tried contacting EA live help but even though the wait timer says 5 minutes have been waiting for hours with no luck, is there a pack or patch I can download to just change the language.

Message 12 of 16 (1,333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i don understand.... u get another version of game.. me dont :S i have germany version to and ask to change it to english version.. "Sorry, we can't change the language for the game."

c&c red alert 2

Message 13 of 16 (1,269 Views)

★★★ Newbie

"Sorry for the inconvenience. But we can't change the language from our end."

Message 14 of 16 (1,265 Views)

Hero

@Postar90 It shouldn't be a language change... it should be a product replacement, plain and simple.

Though, as I said, if you live in Germany they may not be allowed to replace it. You can't really count on getting lucky and finding someone willing to bend those rules a little.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 15 of 16 (1,224 Views)

★ Novice
Here the English files for Red Alert 2 and Yuri, just drag and drop. If you want to keep the old files just rename.

https://forums.cncnz.com/topic/20255-ra2yr-language-pack/
Message 16 of 16 (872 Views)