Re: как сменить язык

by Nyerguds

Original Post

как сменить язык

★ Novice

I bought the Ultimate edition command & conquer and I do not have Russian, how change?

Message 1 of 5 (505 Views)

Community Manager

@PechenkovMaks Hey there, did you purchase the game digitally or was it a physical disc?

EACade
Message 2 of 5 (478 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@EA_Cade

There is no version of this collection with a physical disk. Even the "physical" version is just a DVD case with a download code inside.

Is there even a Russian version of the collection? From what I heard the only two versions were the German and English ones.

This always baffled me a bit, mind you, because all those games gotten French translations too, and Tiberian Sun also had Spanish, and Red Alert 2 was available in English, French, German, Chinese and Korean.

I don't know about Generals and the newer ones, though. But, none of the older generation have official Russian versions. I know a community member called Siberian_GRemlin made unofficial translations of the first four games, though.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 3 of 5 (472 Views)

Community Manager

@Nyerguds Typically with games purchased through Origin they're localized via the storefront it was purchased from as far as the language goes, if he had purchased a "physical" copy of the game that code would be English 99% of the time.

I'm just unsure of how far back this process goes since this collection launched back in 2012. I'll see if I can get some more info. 

EACade
Message 4 of 5 (470 Views)

Hero

@EA_Cade

I looked into the languages a bit, and it seems the first Russian-translated game in the collection was Tiberium Wars, by the way.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 5 of 5 (464 Views)