Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

how to play command and conquer the ultimate collection OFFLINE

by bmabe1944

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how to play command and conquer the ultimate collection OFFLINE

★★ Newbie

HELP

I RECENTLY PURCHASED COMMAND AND CONQUER :THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION. I DO NOT WISH TO PLAY THESE GAMES ONLINE JUST TO SIMPLY PLAY AT MY PC. ALL I GET IS THE ERROR WE CANT DO THIS ANYMORE MESSAGE ON YOUR WEBSITE AND THE SOUNDTRACK FROM THE DISC.

Message 1 of 4 (1,751 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how to play command and conquer the ultimate collection OFFLINE

[ Edited ]
Hero

You have to download it first. After that, the games work offline.

Except C&C3 and its expansion, I think. Sorry, C&C4. It has an "always-online" type copy protection :-\

Like most people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (2,008 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

You have to download it first. After that, the games work offline.

Except C&C3 and its expansion, I think. Sorry, C&C4. It has an "always-online" type copy protection :-\

Like most people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 4 (2,009 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
How do u platy C&C4 offline
Message 3 of 4 (989 Views)

★★★ Newbie
After getting the ultimate collection only command and conquer 4 is online only the rest you can play offline..
Message 4 of 4 (810 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help