Re: command and conquer 4 registration key

by 287022

Original Post

Accepted Solution

command and conquer 4 registration key

★★★ Newbie

so i recently bought the ultimate collection of this,

and i want to play c&c 4 but its saying the "registraion code is already used" i used the product code is there any other code i need

or is there a different code for the registration? please help

Message 1 of 8 (9,484 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hello there,

Please see the last message in this thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Command-Conquer-4-Tiberian/CD-Key-already-in-Use-Command-and-Conquer-4-Tibe...

Thanks! Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (9,909 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

This is such bull**bleep**

Message 2 of 8 (9,387 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello there,

Please see the last message in this thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Command-Conquer-4-Tiberian/CD-Key-already-in-Use-Command-and-Conquer-4-Tibe...

Thanks! Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 3 of 8 (9,910 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having a VERY similar issue with my key already being used, this is due to the fact that I installed the game on another computer quite some time ago that is no longer operational and I decided all the sudden that I felt like playing this game again so I went and isntalled it on my new computer, I cannot contact a game advisore because in that process they want you to "select your product, issue type and platform" but when I type the title of Command & Conquer 4 it doesnt recognize that as a valid product so I never get past that screen, I have to say that pisses me off to no end, I wont even start on the fact that I have login online with some crappy launcher to play the game....I could take up the rest of the character limit on this post expressing my frustration but instead I think I would just like to be able to play my game

Message 4 of 8 (8,134 Views)

★ Novice
I'm having the same problem Saya my registration code is already used. I have been sitting in que for the chat with ea and nothing
Message 5 of 8 (3,849 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Please EA FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!

C&C 4 support is not recognised on EA Help.

Message 6 of 8 (3,771 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Been waiting 50 minutes for EA Chat, when it states a 5-10 min. wait. How long????

Message 7 of 8 (3,770 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

[edit: email address removed]

Message 8 of 8 (3,427 Views)