Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Yuris revenge isnt working

by Nyerguds

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Yuris revenge isnt working

★★★ Newbie

when i load up Yuris revenge it doesnt seem to work properly like some of the buttons arent working and the skirmish mode isnt working. 

RA2 loads up fine 

Message 1 of 2 (350 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

@richietrfc 

I advise installing the CnCNet online play installer for RA2/YR. Even if you're not interested in online play, it comes with a bunch of automatic fixes, and has a configuration tool that allows further tweaking of the game's settings.

Like most people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (318 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@richietrfc 

I advise installing the CnCNet online play installer for RA2/YR. Even if you're not interested in online play, it comes with a bunch of automatic fixes, and has a configuration tool that allows further tweaking of the game's settings.

Like most people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 2 (319 Views)
Twitter Stream