Yuri's revenge taskbar/screen issue!

by NextStepNick

Original Post

Yuri's revenge taskbar/screen issue!

★ Novice

Hi All,

Been trying to get Yuri's Revenge to work and tried all the fixes possible and have managed to fix the pink screen issue, horray!

...However,

Now I'm finding that the taskbars and other screen displays are unavailable and, no matter what i try, I can't seem to get them to be visible!

Has anyone got any ideas, as I'm feeling pretty defeated and am not the most tech-savvy guy in the world!

I've attached a pic so you can see what i mean!

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 7 (750 Views)

PC-C&C Yuri's revenge In-game interface not working

★★★ Newbie

Hi, when game starts up everything seems ok but i cannot select the options menu and then in game cannot select to build some buildings. as far as i can tell the problem only seems to be located in the near bottom right of the screen. any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

thanks Standard smile

Message 2 of 7 (768 Views)

Re: PC-C&C Yuri's revenge In-game interface not working

Community Manager

Hey @riadaz99 for the issue you are seeing there's no harm trying the steps from the accepted solution here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/C-C-The-Ultimate-Collection/Red-Alert2-Yuri-s-Revenge-graphics-Issue/td-p/...

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 7 (755 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko Bit disappointing that I've been completely ignored but hey-ho (y)
Message 4 of 7 (726 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @NextStepNick did you try the steps in the thread I linked above? They should help sort you both out.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 7 (709 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko Hi Dario,

As per my previous post, I've already tried all of these fixes to no avail unfortunately

Thanks
Message 6 of 7 (703 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @NextStepNick unless you state exactly what you have tried there is no way for me to know.

The best thing I can advise is a fresh install of the game and then if the issue continues to go through each of the steps in the help thread making note of what steps you have done. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (699 Views)