Worldbuilder Question

by babbyboo070

Original Post

Worldbuilder Question

★★★ Newbie

Hello. I know C&C is mostly dead nowadays, especially for Tiberian Twilight, but I actually enjoy the game. My issue right now is trying to use the worldbuilder for this game. I bought the Ultimate Collection and downloaded Tiberian Twilight and then downloaded the wordbuilder, but when I try to launch it, it says it couldn't verify that I had the game to and to install it and try again. I've looked through several websites trying to find help, but couldn't. Practically everything relating to worldbuilder help is for the other games. I tried following the steps for the other games, but I guess either I didn't do them right or they just didn't work. I even contacted EA through a live chat and followed the steps they gave me, but that still didn't help. They said I could contact them again if I still couldn't get it working, but the page for my case apparently doesn't exist and right now I don't feel like having to go through the whole process again. If anyone can help me find a way to show the worldbuilder program that I do have the game installed so I can use it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Message 1 of 1 (166 Views)