Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Windows 10

by XYGSBAC

Original Post

Windows 10

★★★★ Newbie

The game I play (Command and Conquer) uses/requires Windows 7 to operate, will I still be able to play it after Windows 10 is automatically downloaded to my computer after July 29.

Message 1 of 3 (277 Views)

Re: Windows 10

Community Manager

@XYGSBAC

Yes, you will be able to play but you will probably need to run the game in one of Windows 10's compatibility modes:

http://help.ea.com/en-us/help/FAQ/running-a-game-in-compatibility-mode-in-windows-10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Message 2 of 3 (259 Views)

Re: Windows 10

Hero

@XYGSBAC

Which game, specifically? Command & Conquer is a game series spanning 17 years of games. Some more precision might be useful.

Like most people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 3 of 3 (180 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help