Re: Why can't I gift the Command and Conquer Ultimate Collection

by Reyn_Matter

Original Post

Why can't I gift the Command and Conquer Ultimate Collection

★★★★★ Newbie
  1. So I bought Command and Conquer Ultimate Collection year ago. Now I want to buy it and gift it to my friend but it doesn't show the Get the game and the arrow gifting. It only shows "you have this content". ASAP and thank you!
Message 1 of 4 (1,010 Views)

Hero

@WryleMoriarty 

I think you're confusing "gifts" with "transfers". As far as I know, if you want to gift games, you have to purchase them as gift.

You can't just transfer a game to another account as gift; once a game is tied to a specific account it is licensed for that one user only.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 4 (977 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @WryleMoriarty you can find all the information in relation to gifting a game through Origin in this help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/send-and-receive-gifts-with-origin/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 4 (965 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Failure to buy as gift.PNGI get the same issue as well, it says view the game in library but there is no option to buy it as a gift. 

Message 4 of 4 (694 Views)