Red alert 3

by ShowtimeRa2

Original Post

Red alert 3

★★★ Newbie

Good morning,

I bought the c&c collection and i installed ra3,the game starts,but when i patch the game coz i wanne play online it says my serial needs to be registered.

And i need to uninstall coz every time i start the game it say my serial doesnt work.

Message 1 of 2 (225 Views)

Re: Red alert 3

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ShowtimeRa2

Generals, Zero Hour, C&C3, Kane's Wrath and Red Alert 3 all used the Gamespy system for their online play, but the whole system has been shut down in July 2014

However, community servers have already been set up, so it should be possible to play online that way. More information on that can be found at C&C: Online. The process is explained with screenshots on this page: https://cnc-online.net/setup/

If your problem is with the C&C: Online installation process, you should post about it on their own forums; they obviously know their own systems far better than anyone around here.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 2 (211 Views)