Red Alert 3 not logging into gamespy for co-op game

by gamesfreak26

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Red Alert 3 not logging into gamespy for co-op game

★★★ Newbie

I know a lot of people are having this issue.  I can't log in to my origin account in RA3 to play co-op games.  Frown

Any solutions?  I've got the game on Steam and Origin.  I've tried installing the game through Origin and Steam and logging on to no avail. 

Message 1 of 5 (4,013 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Red Alert 3 not logging into gamespy for co-op game

Hero

There are community-managed replacement servers available. Go to http://cnc-online.net for more info.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (4,060 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I have that problem too, GameSpy has been permanently shutdown. Confusedmileysad:

Message 2 of 5 (3,808 Views)

Hero

There are community-managed replacement servers available. Go to http://cnc-online.net for more info.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 3 of 5 (4,061 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Am I still able to play the original game after I install this?
Message 4 of 5 (3,554 Views)

Hero

@goldsword92

I think they have their own executable which may not play the campaigns, but if you run the game normally you'll still get the normal game, even after installing cncnet.

Message 5 of 5 (3,524 Views)