Red Alert 3: Can't play online

by badgerbaiter21

Original Post

Red Alert 3: Can't play online

★★★ Newbie

Red Alert 3 online, when I try to log in I get an error message: 'Specified account or subaccount name wasn't found' How do I fix this?

Message 5 of 69 (5,488 Views)

Could not connect to Red Alert 3 Online.

★ Novice

I've been attempting to login to RA3 online but every time I get a message that reads "Disconnect Notification. Could not connect to Red Alert 3 Online". Anyone else have this problem? Is there a solution?

Message 1 of 69 (2,905 Views)

I cannot log in to Red Alert 3 The Specified Account or Subaccount Name wasn't found

★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to play via Steam, if that makes a difference. 

I logged in just yesterday.

Message 2 of 69 (3,260 Views)

Re: Could not connect to Red Alert 3 Online.

★★ Novice

Having the exact same problem as this on Steam. 

Tried basically everything

• Once downloaded tried restarting - didn't work
  • Tried re-downloading - didn't work
  • Checked registry key (too make sure the key was the same as my CD key) - it was right
  • Turned off all firewalls/antivirus - didn't work
  • Opened all port, set my router to allow all incoming and outgoing traffic/ports (router is a netgear n300) - didn't work
  • Ran all redists and checked the make sure windows updates were not somehow conflicting with the game. 
  • I had someone else test logging on to the game (this person could log into their RA3 fine) they could not on mine. 

EA Please fix this or give us some guidance ? 

When you are paying with money for things you should get service and also be able to show us how to fix things like this. 

Thanks from a really grumpy gamer. Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 3 of 69 (2,865 Views)

Re: I cannot log in to Red Alert 3 The Specified Account or Subaccount Name wasn't found

★★★ Newbie

I'm having this problem, too. I was on this just yesterday, perfectly fine with entirely unaltered login details. Frown I can even login via the website just fine, and on Origin, but it won't work in-game. I don't understand. Confusedmileyindifferent:

Message 4 of 69 (3,201 Views)

Can't Log in - "Account or sub account name cannot be found"

★★★ Newbie

Myself and a friend are trying to log into RA3 to play multiplayer. Yesterday it worked fine, but today neither of us can log in and we're both getting the exact same message. Are servers down, or is this some freaky error that doesn't seem to have any fixes (which i can find)

Please help!

Message 6 of 69 (3,529 Views)

Re: Can't Log in - "Account or sub account name cannot be found"

★★★ Newbie

Yea fix this goddamn problem, it's been the entire day excecpt before 1pm if my memory is right. Do it for the T*ts. They matter here.

Message 7 of 69 (3,477 Views)

Re: Red Alert 3: Can't play online

★★★ Newbie

I have same thing today, please help! 

Message 8 of 69 (5,374 Views)

Re: I cannot log in to Red Alert 3 The Specified Account or Subaccount Name wasn't found

★★★ Newbie

Exact same problem, can log in fine on the website with the details but on the game it says,
The Specified Account or Subaccount Name wasn't found.

What do we? Can you please Fix this soon or explain a way around it.

Message 9 of 69 (3,186 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you guys post at 1pm and they still havent got back this is taking the micheal !!

wev payed for a game and want to play it please give us an answer !!

Message 10 of 69 (3,173 Views)