Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge cant buy units

by drag0n_8unter

Original Post

Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge cant buy units

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I cannot click on anything around where the second line of buildings and units are located. When I hover over the affected area in a game I get two mouse displays.

Message 1 of 3 (635 Views)

Re: Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge cant buy units

★ Novice

I am hoping someone can help us with this cause im having the same problem. i have spent almost a hour looking online to see how to fix it!

Message 2 of 3 (605 Views)

Re: Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge cant buy units

★ Novice

Hey team,

I had the exact same problem... I figured out that what causes it is the stupid Origin tab that explains how to take screenshots and stuff. The tab comes up just as Yuris Revenge starts booting up, then it somehow gets stuck in the game even though you can't see it. The area of the game that you can't click on corresponds perfectly with where that stupid tab gets stuck.

The solution is simple... After the launcher comes up for RA2 and Yuri's revenge, as soon as you click on Yuri's revenge, press tab & windows key IMMEDIATELY... that's immediately as in a hundredth of a second later.

The launcher window will then move to the left of your screen, and then that stupid Origin tab will come up and flash around at the bottom of the screen where it can't get in the way. Then the game will load normally, at least it does for me anyway.

Hope that works for you.

Message 3 of 3 (444 Views)