Red Alert 2 Going too Fast

by westonboy27

Original Post

Red Alert 2 Going too Fast

★ Novice

I think red alert 2 is going too fast Because I remember first playing this game and in the first mission of the allies Tanya comes out after the mini video of her is finished but now Tanya comes out before her mini video is finished is there any way to fix this?

Message 1 of 5 (1,649 Views)

Re: Red Alert 2 Going too Fast

[ Edited ]
Hero

@westonboy27

Looking at a youtube vid from 2012, she indeed comes out a few seconds before the video ends... is this such a game breaking problem? :-\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MfloxQxyog&t=577

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 5 (1,636 Views)

★ Novice

I’m not trying to be funny but because it’s going slightly too fast on some levels where your not in control at the beginning of the level when Eva talks to you it get cut short when you get control back 

Message 3 of 5 (1,627 Views)

★ Novice

also I want to play the game at the speed the creators intended.  

Message 4 of 5 (1,614 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I too am having similar issues where the game is going WAY too fast. I ran a count for my game and every second IRL seems to be about 3-5 RA2 seconds.  Throw in the fact that you can't adjust how much of the field you see (you cant zoom in or out) as well as a number of other issues and this game basically becomes unplayable for me. I've tried to go to the config with no luck and, the game speed option doesn't show up in my option menu, and restarting my computer didn't help either.  Is there anything else I can do to drag the speed down to a more reasonable pace?

Message 5 of 5 (1,149 Views)