Re: RA2 Yuri's Revenge freezes at ''Romanov On The Run'' loading screen mission.

by Samanturi

Original Post

RA2 Yuri's Revenge freezes at ''Romanov On The Run'' loading screen mission.

★★★★★ Novice

So I managed to make RA2 Yuri's Revenge running perfectly fine and started playing the Russian campaign. Everything went perfect until I wanted to start the ''Romanov On The Run'' mission but the game would freeze at the loading screen. I stayed in the loading screen and waited 10 minutes and yet nothing. When I try to close the game ALT+F4 wont work and so the task manager. I have to turn off my entire PC. I dont have any problems playing multiplayer, or skirmish, or even loading a save. Except the loading screen on the ''Romanov On The Run'' mission, everything else works perfect. If you guys have any fixes please tell me.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (428 Views)

Re: RA2 Yuri's Revenge freezes at ''Romanov On The Run'' loading screen mission.

Hero

@Samanturi

@Samanturi wrote:

So I managed to make RA2 Yuri's Revenge running perfectly fine

Exactly what does that imply? Did you install any of the fixes floating around this board, or did it simply work well out of the box?

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 3 (392 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@Nyerguds   It simply work well out of the box, I didn't install any patches or additional files, hack, I didn't even do settings, I just went on the game, changed resolution, added VideoBackBuffer=0 and done. 

Message 3 of 3 (382 Views)